• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greenwich Contracts Ltd/Integra resourcing limited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacob2204 View Post
    No not considerably more, oct2019-oct2020 on £22.50 an hour at 40 hour week so top line would be £41k based on 46 weeks

oct2020-oct2021 £25 per hour so 46k based on 46 working weeks

and the oct-2021-now £28 per hour £51 based on 46 working weeks in the year
    Check your payslips, and use this calculator, to see if the amount of tax and nics deducted was in the right ballpark.

https://www.uktaxcalculators.co.uk
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

Check your payslips, and use this calculator, to see if the amount of tax and nics deducted was in the right ballpark.

https://www.uktaxcalculators.co.uk
      HTTPS://Payslipbuddy.co.Uk would be my go to site for such things now/..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by jacob2204 View Post
        Hi,

First post here, I’ve had an interesting few hours.

I didn’t get paid by my umbrella company today, so I tried going on their website to get the phone number and found the website no longer existed. I typed the name of the company “Integra resourcing” into Google and came across a news article saying they had been added to a list of umbrella companies but under the name greenwich contracts limited.

Link here: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-contracts-ltd

So it appears that I’ve unknowingly been in a tax avoidance scheme for 3 years.

I obviously have a thousand questions. But fortunately found this forum.

I was put into this “scheme” by umbrella contacts Ltd who were recommended by my agency Rullion.

So first thing I will speak to rullion asap to get me on a legitimate umbrella.

After that I assume I’m going to owe the tax man a boat load of money, I’m pretty sure I’ll not be able to afford it, so what happens to me then?

thanks for any advice you may be able to give me.
        Rullion are a very well established recruitment agency so this really surprises me.
        I would definitely get in contact with a high authority at Rullion to understand what compliance they undertook to recommend particular umbrella companies.
        Unless this was not an official recommendation and may have been a rogue agent - which also needs calling out with Rullion.

Comment

Working...
        X