• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

10% taken off loans and salary as an expense when settling

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDogsNads View Post
    Wow! You and your chums drove someone off this forum who was freely giving pertinent advice and the best you can come up with is write to your MP?

Absolutely awesome!
    Chums? Blood stucking parasites would be a better bet.

Webberg of course wasn't one of the in crowd who made money from selling the schemes, he was making money from helping people extract themselves from the consequences the in crowd had left those people in.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by TheDogsNads View Post
      Wow! You and your chums drove someone off this forum who was freely giving pertinent advice and the best you can come up with is write to your MP?

Absolutely awesome!
      I'll have to start calling you Dave2 because you're as bad as the pheasant stalking me for bird seed.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I've asked HMRC about the 10% deduction of loan amounts and salary as an expense when settling and they replied saying that it's up to each individual tax payer to make an expenses claim when settling.

I am intrigued how any individual knew to do this, ask for this when settling. I don't believe it was published any where within settlement terms?

I'd really appreciate hearing how any one was aware of this.

The email I received from HMRC prior to this latest reply was them telling me how they have to treat every tax payer the same, fairly and equally. What a joke.

Comment

Hi All, I need help with settlement with HMRC. Did anyone have their expenses accepted by HMRC? If so, can you please PM me.
          Thanks.

Comment

I asked about claiming expenses against a settlement figure and was told to submit a claim. I was allowed 10% of the expenses claimed (without receipts) against the settlement. I was told this was the maximum permissible.

Comment

Working...
            X