• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley question and answer session

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntingground View Post
    What happened with the Insella scheme in the end?
    Would love to know...

Comment

Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
      Would love to know...
      It happened.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
        It happened.
        Unsuccessful then I take it.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingground View Post
          Unsuccessful then I take it.
          Not sure can assume that. It had a timeframe. Have not heard anymore of it. The only thing that could happen now is HMRC challenge, and that doesn't appear to have happened yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
            Not sure can assume that. It had a timeframe. Have not heard anymore of it. The only thing that could happen now is HMRC challenge, and that doesn't appear to have happened yet.
            Did our mate Phil rake in a bunch of cash?

Can’t believe anyone was dumb enough to use it.

Comment

Did our mate Phil rake in a bunch of cash?

Can’t believe anyone was dumb enough to use it.
              Did you miss the part where the appg literally spoke out on Phil's behalf and he evidenced he never made, nor ever was positioned to make a single penny from insella?

Comment

Insella

Originally posted by bobbydazzler75 View Post
                Did you miss the part where the appg literally spoke out on Phil's behalf and he evidenced he never made, nor ever was positioned to make a single penny from insella?
                Are we to believe from this , that a commercial organisation
                • developed the Insella scheme with the aim of making a profit
                • set up the website and whatever infrastructure,
                • spoke to Phil and said 'will you recommend this'
                • Phil looked at and said, 'Yes I will recommend it, you can quote me in the literature, and will I tell people about it, no need to pay me anything' ?

Comment

Originally posted by Albert49 View Post
                  • Phil looked at and said, 'Yes I will recommend it, you can quote me in the literature, and will I tell people about it, no need to pay me anything' ?
                  Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert49 View Post
                    Don't know the guy and never will. But in the time he was here, he came across publicly (in my opinion) as a very loose cannon indeed. I would have a very hard time trusting him or beliving anything he said or was involved in. Others may have different opinions, naturally.
                    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Exactly.
                      Not exactly. Phil has done massive amounts of stuff for free in the interests of people affected.

Comment

Working...
                      X