• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley question and answer session

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    So he's the HMRC goon in charge of the LC?

I bet he ain't feeling so smug now.
    Project ROAR, make it real, was his baby at HMRC.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Much as I don't like Phil's history, comparing him to a psychopathic murderer is not really on.

So please don't continue in that vein.

(I however would be pleased to be compared to Villanelle. So much more exotic than Mick Hucknell...)
      Thanks!...erm I think! :-)

And look on the bright side cojak... it could be worse than Mick Hucknell…..I have to handle looking like an emaciated version of Mr Bean on a daily basis

Comment

Phil Manley abandoned his clients in 2020 under PM Tax Resolution LLP and PMTC Ltd, taking their money with him including for various schemes. He then set up Roman Tax late 2022 as "Philip Hargreaves", and fictional colleagues like "Helen Ferguson" here on these forums as "HelenF". Roman Tax disappeared after January 2023. Manley's latest scam is Fidum Tax. Beware!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeSchloe View Post
          Phil Manley abandoned his clients in 2020 under PM Tax Resolution LLP and PMTC Ltd, taking their money with him including for various schemes. He then set up Roman Tax late 2022 as "Philip Hargreaves", and fictional colleagues like "Helen Ferguson" here on these forums as "HelenF". Roman Tax disappeared after January 2023. Manley's latest scam is Fidum Tax. Beware!
          Yup, site's not available but search results preview it.
          "FIDUM Tax is a new venture by Phil Manley. Phil has extensive experience in taxation having joined HMRC at the turn of the millennium. A spell at a big 4 firm advising high net worth clients and all sizes of business followed before deciding to set up his own service with FidumTax."

Scammer has been omitted from the description for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post

Yup, site's not available but search results preview it.
            "FIDUM Tax is a new venture by Phil Manley. Phil has extensive experience in taxation having joined HMRC at the turn of the millennium. A spell at a big 4 firm advising high net worth clients and all sizes of business followed before deciding to set up his own service with FidumTax."

Scammer has been omitted from the description for some reason.
            The site was up until last weekend.
            https://web.archive.org/web/20230315....fidumtax.com/

It is possible that a few interested parties forced it to be taken down before he did too much damage
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
            X