• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

De Graaf - Post 2012 - GET INVOLVED PLEASE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Graaf - Post 2012 - GET INVOLVED PLEASE

Hello,

Myself and 3 other contractors used the De Graaf loan scheme between Nov 2012 and March 2015. We are all in various stages of enquiry from non-existent to 3 years of enquiry letters!

We are looking to move forward together as a group to approach a Dispute Resolutions advisor to try and spread the costs. The main aim of this will be to:
    Understand how the Loan sits with respect to the April 2019
    Understand the full tax implications (in addition to the usual PAYE/ NIC + interest) of declaring through CLSO

If you are in the same position and would like to join us then please get in touch. The more we have the cheaper it will be.

Also, if anyone knows of any De Graaf posts that already exist on here then please let me know.

Can i get a sticky pleeeeease too?

https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...ouble-tax.html
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

There are quite a few deGraaf loan scheme users in Big Group.

Comment

De Graaf

Thanks cojac/ Stonehenge

Comment

Originally posted by Finalwhistle View Post
          Thanks cojac/ Stonehenge
          Hi
          I run a tax dispute resolution firm. Happy to have a free call to discuss your positions if you like? Others in this forum will confirm this won’t be a pushy sales call at all! Can just advise generally about the options you face and answer any queries you have. I've PMd the number if your interested (or just ask away in here and I'm sure theres many that can help)
          Cheers
          Phil

Comment

Phil asked before posting this.

He assures me that this is a Q&A offer only, other posters have good experiences when speaking with him.

Transparency is key.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
              Hi
              I run a tax dispute resolution firm. Happy to have a free call to discuss your positions if you like? Others in this forum will confirm this won’t be a pushy sales call at all! Can just advise generally about the options you face and answer any queries you have. I've PMd the number if your interested (or just ask away in here and I'm sure theres many that can help)
              Cheers
              Phil
              Happy to validate Phil's claim above. I have used his services for an informal chat and found him to be non-pushy, very clear and pragmatic.

The best professional I have dealt with on this issue and I've spoken to MANY! Including some on here.

Comment

Working...
              X