• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Montpelier DTA scheme bulletin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email to HMRC for FN

Hi,
    Can someone please provide me with the email address to which FNs should be sent.
    Sent mine by post last week, but am out of the country, so want to also email to them.

Thanks

Comment

Email addresss

Originally posted by Laxmi View Post
      Hi,
      Can someone please provide me with the email address to which FNs should be sent.
      Sent mine by post last week, but am out of the country, so want to also email to them.

Thanks
      I've PMd you

Comment

Email address

The email address that I gave to Laxmi wasn't what he wanted, so he's still looking for the email address to send FNs to.

Anyone?

Comment

Don't email them.

Send them recorded delivery.

Also, the Mr Shiner is not the same one recently struck off.
          Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Hi.

Has anyone settle with HMRC?
            If you have settled the amount stated in the APN, did you have to pay extra for interest?

Thanks.

edit: Having read the entire thread, looks I like I've to pay the interest. I'm truly stuffed.
            Last edited by zal; 12 February 2017, 22:03.

Comment

Dear Admin, please can I have PM rights too? Would like to contact BrilloPad.
              Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by zal View Post
                Dear Admin, please can I have PM rights too? Would like to contact BrilloPad.
                Thanks.
                You now have access to the PM system

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  You now have access to the PM system
                  Much appreciated Sir. I can repeat most of the advice here.

It is worth sending a LoR. Expectation is it will be rejected and that MP are at the end of the road(then can delay but not much else). Once they send response to LoR(first you get an acceptance letter, response comes later) you get an extra 30 days. You never know what will happen!

The main thing is not to incur the 50% penalty for being late!

Comment

Recent Letter from MP

Hi

Sorry have buried my head in the sand far too long on this, hopefully can get some direction from some veterans of this forum.

Anybody been able to get any additional information from MP with regards to the recent letter they sent out? My APN / FN due dates are in March (Post LoR) . However if MP are continuing the fight then should I be asking for the APN / FN's to be withdrawn? If I pay the APN and settle (because of the FN) then its game over no turning back.

Is there an option to pay the APN, but get the FN withdrawn in-light of the possibe upcoming challenges?

apologies, If i've got this all wrong, don't want to give up the fight if we still have a chance.

- Thanks

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=RF7pQuO0Hns

common law court being set up, maybe we can get some justice with this, please watch and also read his book: Slaves Guide to the Galaxy.
                      Maybe we can bring Retro tax as illegal and complaints against the miss-administration by GovUK/HMRC. Misleading Parliament, perjuring themselves etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X