• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Scheme Enquiries: Network One

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No P60 for 2015/2016

Hello,

has anybody received their P60 for 2015 / 2016 from Network One / EndeavourGC??

Got all other docs, just not that.

Obviously they are shut down now so don't quite know what to do.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Stuart

Comment

WORRIED

I have now received a 2nd demand for money from HMRC regarding Network One/Quantum. I appealed the 2011/2012 one in 2016. Now I have received a demand for £25k for 2013/2014. I intend to appeal this also, but I am so scared. I was laid off from my oil and gas job nearly 2 years ago and have only now managed to get a part time job on minimum wage (16hrs/week). Appealing means I am subject to interest on these amounts £36k in total. I totally trusted Network One and was completely unaware of any wrong doing on their part.
      Can anyone offer me any advice on this as I am now unable to sleep with worry over this.

Comment

You should make contact with the CCR Group who are organising to provide aid for all Network One/Endeavour/Quantum people.

If you PM webberg, he can hopefully put you in touch with the leaders of the CCR Group.

They are all past members of Network One/Quantum/Endeavour.

Comment

Network one now with new names

One of the Directors of Network one is now the director of PMK associates which can be found on companies house website with 4 different names
          This company as far as I can see own AppyTech and One consulting which both offer a cooperative/mutual scheme which pays a contractor more than a normal umbrella company
          Might be worth knowing if you are considering joining as we were

Comment

Hi guys

Just found out that I have also been targeted for 2013/14 and 2014/15 when I was using Network 1. Only found out recently, due to letters at my old address being forwarded to me. Still don't know the full extent of what they want, as a number of letters sent in 2016 were presumably thrown out by a previous tenant. Just know that they want me to do self assessments for those years.

I spoke briefly to WTT recently, who seemed helpful. Also I have seen the various references to CCR group - could someone PM me with a link or contact details to them.

Fun times ahead, no doubt.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by concerneduser View Post
              Hi guys

Just found out that I have also been targeted for 2013/14 and 2014/15 when I was using Network 1. Only found out recently, due to letters at my old address being forwarded to me. Still don't know the full extent of what they want, as a number of letters sent in 2016 were presumably thrown out by a previous tenant. Just know that they want me to do self assessments for those years.

I spoke briefly to WTT recently, who seemed helpful. Also I have seen the various references to CCR group - could someone PM me with a link or contact details to them.

Thanks
              I have upgraded your account to give you PM access.

Comment

Originally posted by concerneduser View Post
                Hi guys

Thanks
                PM me and I'll put you in touch with CCR Group.
                Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Another Network one victim - Help please.

Hi Guys,

Another victim for Network one scheme here. I received a letter from HMRC asking for £39K for the year 2011/12 FY. I was using Network one as umbrella company from 2008-2012.
                  After going through many forums and this thread in detail, I'm scared whether there will be more ask from HMRC. No idea how I can pay this? I was also not in job for more than an year. Just joined one recently.

I noticed about the CCR group. Can some one direct me in right direction please?

Thanks
                  Nags

Comment

Another one to the list

Hi All,

I'm in the same boat as many of you, I've been hit with a hefty £40K+ tax bill and I'm bricking it! I wish I had read this thread earlier...
                    Please can you point me in the right direction of CCR Group.

Thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by dpnagarajan View Post
                      Hi Guys,

Another victim for Network one scheme here. I received a letter from HMRC asking for £39K for the year 2011/12 FY. I was using Network one as umbrella company from 2008-2012.
                      After going through many forums and this thread in detail, I'm scared whether there will be more ask from HMRC. No idea how I can pay this? I was also not in job for more than an year. Just joined one recently.

I noticed about the CCR group. Can some one direct me in right direction please?

Thanks
                      Nags
                      Originally posted by MisterMoon View Post
                      Hi All,

I'm in the same boat as many of you, I've been hit with a hefty £40K+ tax bill and I'm bricking it! I wish I had read this thread earlier...
                      Please can you point me in the right direction of CCR Group.

Thanks in advance...
                      Originally posted by webberg View Post
                      PM me and I'll put you in touch with CCR Group.
                      webberg has offered to point you in the right direction. The quickest way to get hold of him would be to talk to his company WTT consulting at https://www.wttconsulting.co.uk/ where there is a phone number...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X