• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kinda stuff = the people who for their own reasons are unhappy with BG and want to express their opinions. Try general, they'll be happy to hear from you

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmybrown View Post
      That's the most pompous thin I've read in quite sometime. King of the Contractors you Webberg!
      Wow, perhaps you can join forces with those that seem to have a grudge against Phil Manley too?

Perhaps Webberg will stop posting here and then all those who don't want to pay a single penny for advice will have nowhere to turn to.

Comment

Jimmy, if you want to make personal insults then you'll find that they carry more weight if we know who you are?

I have explained why I post to these threads, many times. I have been crystal clear as to the potential commercial motives and I have usually taken pains to seek permission from the mods here so as not to transgress their rules on advertising.

I have faced (and ignored) such ill founded and ignorant accusations in the past and it has not stopped me from posting.

You will not stop me either.

You will however forgive me for making this my last response to you as I just don't have time.
        Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmybrown View Post
          This kinda stuff?

He makes out he's Mr Integrity when he's designed tax products for a living. All those media briefs good for your ego Webberg? You and that clown from Contractor Calculator are sickening.

So tell us, how fairs Big Group? Think you're going to win? you'd better hope so now the LC is in play.
          Did you register with an HMRC email address?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnieboy View Post
            Did you register with an HMRC email address?
            [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheInvoicer View Post
              [email protected]

That would explain it!

Comment

Originally posted by piebaps View Post
                This kinda stuff = the people who for their own reasons are unhappy with BG and want to express their opinions. Try general, they'll be happy to hear from you
                WPBS.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I find it deeply regretable that advisers trying to help people get the blame instead of HMRC. Shoot the messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I find it deeply regretable that advisers trying to help people get the blame instead of HMRC. Shoot the messenger.
                    The attacker was just a sock puppet-registers a few hours before then posts 3 messages attacking people trying to help.
                    To be ignored I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TheInvoicer View Post
                      The attacker was just a sock puppet-registers a few hours before then posts 3 messages attacking people trying to help.
                      To be ignored I think.

I agree - except I would go further. I would like to see the poster banned and the messages removed. I don't see why webberg should have to suffer that nonsense when he is clearly trying to help.

Comment

Working...
                      X