• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook or Company Website or Both

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Idea, but I want a sandwich now
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Me too

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Sounds like you know the answer to your question.
        Thanks FAQqer,

I suppose I naively thought that now we had all grown up, someone else on here might have some experience in this to add to what I am learning from the Facebook Marketing for Dummies book

Anyway, the responses are useful and seems we're going in an acceptable direction.

What's Her Name was right that it's not what we think it's what's best for the punters is what is most important.

Milan.

Comment

Just pay a stripper to go round potential clients with your business card.

All this social media stuff is overrated. Sex sells.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            yep

just do a search for people and things on google and see how many facebook links are returned

and just to make really sure I added to the facebook vanity urls for plan b to google manually

Milan.
            I don't ever see facebook links come on the first page... and when I restricted Google to site:facebook.com it only seemed to return profile pages, not posts or content on FB?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Thanks FAQqer,

I suppose I naively thought that now we had all grown up, someone else on here might have some experience in this to add to what I am learning from the Facebook Marketing for Dummies book

Anyway, the responses are useful and seems we're going in an acceptable direction.

What's Her Name was right that it's not what we think it's what's best for the punters is what is most important.

Milan.
              Anything in a book will be well and truly out of date when it comes to social media advertising. Unless you do it all the time just employ someone to do it for you...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Anything in a book will be well and truly out of date when it comes to social media advertising. Unless you do it all the time just employ someone to do it for you...
                thanks Eek,

gotta start somewhere and I'd like to learn this subject rather than be blagged by somebody, and it ain't rocket science is it

come to think of it, should your plan b ever look in the FB direction gimme a call and I'll give you a quote for seo and fb marketing services

Milan.

Comment

thanks Eek,

gotta start somewhere and I'd like to learn this subject rather than be blagged by somebody, and it ain't rocket science is it

come to think of it, should your plan b ever look in the FB direction gimme a call and I'll give you a quote for seo and fb marketing services

Milan.
                  Already is. And trust me you don't want the person checking the FB work looking at what you do. He buys $2m of Facebook ads a day.

Been on the internet 20 years. I know a lot of people to go to to sanity check things and they all owe me favours..
                  Last edited by eek; 13 June 2014, 14:17.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Just pay a stripper to go round potential clients with your business card.

All this social media stuff is overrated. Sex sells.
                    I have a mental image, the dance of the seven loaves, the most exotic dance you have ever seen!

good on you milan hope you make a decent crust!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Already is. And trust me you don't want the person checking the FB work looking at what you do. He buys $2m of Facebook ads a day.

Been on the internet 20 years. I know a lot of people to go to to sanity check things and they all owe me favours..

if you've got a minute would you be kind enough to repeat that in English

ta

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X