• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on, Molly!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance it was going to do anything, a pretty poor song with a truly awful introduction. I don't know why people actually think we will do OK with this kind of mince.

Comment

I liked the French one: moustache

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        No-one else did.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The Weiner takes is all
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

And we got beaten by Romania. Will UKIP withdraw from Eurovison as well?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I liked the Polish song. Parts of it anyway.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                And we got beaten by Romania. Will UKIP withdraw from Eurovison as well?
                I hope the first journo who interviews Farage captures it on camera.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I thought that was OK, certainly not the worst by a long stretch.

When they gave our entrant a cake there was a "want to get that fookin' thing out my face" attitude where as the French were hugging the chef from their local takeaway. She seemed like a miserable cow who realised that was the highlight of her career which was now over.

Comment

Conchita Wurst (immaculate conception of a sausage)

His act throughout the voting was quite amusing, but the song was boring pap.

I think the voters must have got the wrong idea about him and went the PC option.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                      Conchita Wurst (immaculate conception of a sausage)

His act throughout the voting was quite amusing, but the song was boring pap.

I think the voters must have got the wrong idea about him and went the PC option.
                      Well at least the cloggies came second.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X