• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Come on, Molly!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Come on, Molly!"

Collapse

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Well Conchita Wurst is a drag act, so it wasn't a non PC comment.
    I am not sure the fact that "drag act" is an apt and accurate description means it isn't non-PC.

There are lots of examples of "apt and accurate" words that are considered non-PC by the PC thought-police.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
    It made I larf when some non-PC person on news24 said "Eurovision... won by... a drag queen"
    Well Conchita Wurst is a drag act, so it wasn't a non PC comment.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    If they all leave, we might be in with a chance of scoring some points.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Pissed of the commies and dictators anyway

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Neither. Tom Neuwirth isn't trans-gender, and he isn't a woman.
    WHS. Transvestite != Transgender

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is it a true transgender person, or a woman with a medical condition (there was a story about super-hairy women a few months ago IIRC)?
    Neither. Tom Neuwirth isn't trans-gender, and he isn't a woman.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    I think the politically correct thing is "She is a bloke"
    It made I larf when some non-PC person on news24 said "Eurovision... won by... a drag queen"

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
    He is a bloke.
    I think the politically correct thing is "She is a bloke"

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I missed the whole thing this year (gladly) other than seeing a photo of the winner. Is it a true transgender person, or a woman with a medical condition (there was a story about super-hairy women a few months ago IIRC)?
    He is a bloke.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I missed the whole thing this year (gladly) other than seeing a photo of the winner. Is it a true transgender person, or a woman with a medical condition (there was a story about super-hairy women a few months ago IIRC)?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    And the bassline was so close to Every Step You Take as to make no difference.
    I've got the stupid song going through my head and it's really annoying me now.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    The British public voted for those cross-dressing Polish chaps without beards.

It was the British judges who voted for Austria, and they held sway.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    It did sound like ''Islands in the stream''
    And the bassline was so close to Every Step You Take as to make no difference.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    If Dolly Parton covered The Police
    It did sound like ''Islands in the stream''

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Well at least the cloggies came second.
    If Dolly Parton covered The Police