• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many Indians?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    I used to have to sit in a team full of indians. The mornings were ok but the stench of BO got steadily worse as the day progressed. By evening time it stunk to eye watering levels. I complained but nothing was done. So I went out and bought a load of car air fresjeners and sat them all around my desk.
    FFS man, could you not have had a shower or something ? Or maybe see a Dr if the stench was that bad ??
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Two cockneys and a scouser... can't understand a word!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
        I used to have to sit in a team full of indians. The mornings were ok but the stench of BO got steadily worse as the day progressed. By evening time it stunk to eye watering levels. I complained but nothing was done. So I went out and bought a load of car air fresjeners and sat them all around my desk.
        When I'm wandering around the building I do go past quite a few more of them who could knock you sick at 20 paces. On the other hand, most seem to have discovered showering and deodorant. I think part of the problem might be their love of snythetic fibres.

What boils my piss about them isn't actually about "them" as such, it's the idea put about by smug middle-class self-loathers in the West is that they are all poor, underprivileged battlers who have dragged themselves up from the slums to compete with feather-bedded Westerners and we therefore should cut them some slack, doff our caps to their moral superiority and be thankful they're here. They are actually upper-caste rich kids who grew up with servants and big houses and had parents who could afford to give them the private education essential to getting a job in the Indian IT industry.

Comment

Anyway vote UKIP for, and I quote Farage, "...stronger ties with the Commonwealth ...".
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Anyway vote UKIP for, and I quote Farage, "...stronger ties with the Commonwealth ...".
            Actually I think that would be a good thing, but not at the cost of leaving the EU.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

No Indians but lots of Cowboys!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyWolf View Post
                They are actually upper-caste rich kids who grew up with servants and big houses and had parents who could afford to give them the private education essential to getting a job in the Indian IT industry.
                That's why some of the men are so messy when they use kitchens and the toilets.

I hate it when there is a mix of Indian men and younger women. The women get the food for the men. However the few older Indian women I've met have had no problems telling the younger men to sort their own food out unless they cooked something specifically to share with everyone.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by GreyWolf View Post
                  What boils my piss about them isn't actually about "them" as such, it's the idea put about by smug middle-class self-loathers in the West is that they are all poor, underprivileged battlers who have dragged themselves up from the slums to compete with feather-bedded Westerners and we therefore should cut them some slack, doff our caps to their moral superiority and be thankful they're here.
                  I don't think that's a common attitude at all.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

We had 3 over on secondment for about 6 months put into corporate apartments with no cook or cleaner, they were horrified and by week 2 complaining they wanted to go home

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                      In the mens they have been known th use the walls to wipe their hands, in the womens they think they need to use the entire loo roll everytime, weekly blockages are normal.

The kitchen next to the big boss' offices used to have notices to heat 'odoured' food in the other microwave, because it really can linger .... an we are all in it together

Friend at another place said their singapore office is at war with them.
                      we have a 'no hot food at desk rule' mainly because of curries and the lingering odour. Though I suspect a bit of H&S is in there as well.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X