• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many Indians?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't they simply install some toilets of a type the Indians will find familiar?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Aren't there signs on the bogs which basically stated clean up after your bloody selves you dirty ****ers?

Every place I've been where there is a massive group of Indians shipped directly over from India in the building there are, though generally it's the men who seem to have the most problems with the toilets.
      In the mens they have been known th use the walls to wipe their hands, in the womens they think they need to use the entire loo roll everytime, weekly blockages are normal.

The kitchen next to the big boss' offices used to have notices to heat 'odoured' food in the other microwave, because it really can linger .... an we are all in it together

Friend at another place said their singapore office is at war with them.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Why don't they simply install some toilets of a type the Indians will find familiar?
        Would you still want to clean them?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If we made them eat and sh!t in the same place would it make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
            Friend at another place said their singapore office is at war with them.

I remember going to the airport in Singapore and being impressed by what the cleaners were cleaning but more importantly how white the cloth they were cleaning it with was.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
              If we made them eat and sh!t in the same place would it make a difference?
              You have to remember that some of them are use to having a servant plus a mother/wife/sister/sister-in-law who does everything for them.

Comment

0% as retired and only do my own little business at home. Assuming the illegal immigrant I found living in my airing cupboard isn't Indian anyway.

Ones I've worked with before were good. Only complete pillock I can think of was German.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Current gig, 4 out of 8 of my "team" are off-shore. When dealing with other teams, the majority are offshore. The last gig, the vast majority, and I'm talking hundreds of people, were ICT staff brought onsite from India.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    What like this?...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      You have to remember that some of them are use to having a servant plus a mother/wife/sister/sister-in-law who does everything for them.
                      If they have a a mother/wife/sister/sister-in-law who does everything for them, then they are bound to be a bit peculiar.

Comment

Working...
                      X