• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

#1 reason I'm glad I'm not Swedish.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
    or a cat like this one:-

Hard little sods aren't they?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's not something that can be imagined, you can only see it for yourself
      Having 5 million Vietnamese dong isn't going to get you very much....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Having 5 million Vietnamese dong isn't going to get you very much....

Comment

When we lived in London our house was fairly close to the local park. My total stoner of a mate came round he one night and got wasted, unfortunately the idiot left the back door open and there was a thunderstorm while he was oblivious in a coma on the sofa. We didn't think
          much more about it until things started to get nibbled on. Then a small hole appeared in the skirting board. Aw we have a little cute mouse I thought to me self, I will get some traps. That evening I came down stairs to get a glass of water, switched on the light and sat startled in the middle of the floor was the biggest rat I have ever seen!
          I would estimate that it was slightly shorter than a sausage dog! It was fooking huge. I darted up the stairs and the rat ran under the kitchen cupboards. Me and my girlfriend got dressed and we went for a 3 hour midnight drive around London while we discussed what we could do about the new lodger we didn't go back in the house for two days until the rat infestation guys from the council had poisoned the bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            No it growled. In a rat-like, not a dog-like fashion.
            Do rats growl? I thought they squeaked. It could have been a cat that could do impressions!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Clearly sas has more day-to-day experience of rats, probably his little squat is infested.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X