• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conspiracy to make contractors work away from home?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Is that even real?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I can understand that, but let me put the alternative to you; I live about 2.5 hours drive from clientco and I've spent almost ten years staying in hotels close to clients for the sake of doing interesting work, and that's exactly the case in my current gig. I would rather stay away from home or travel a long way to do interesting work than get bored in some bank or local council close to home, and that demonstrates my commitment to getting the job done. If I'm prepared to travel and stay away from home it's because I want to do the project and therefore have a real commitment to the role.
      What is this 'interesting work' of which you spake ??? I am jealous as I am finding all work related activity to be mind-numbingly tedious, I need a change of direction....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Is that even real?
        Yes.

Man protests airport security by stripping down to birthday suit | Local & Regional News | Eugene News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KVAL CBS 13

Comment

Working...
        X