• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do people have a right to believe any old bollocks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flashman View Post

Just leave everyone else alone. And don't be cruel to innocent animals. You know who you are.
    Can I be cruel to guilty animals then?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

People have any right they could possibly think of that isn't self contradictory, and doesn't contradict any other valid right.

That's all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        But you are wrong. read the argument again and show me the kids that are worhipping arboreal deities.
        Show me Christian kids that start to worship the great God Bollockoff. They dont. They are brain washed, some of them rebel , some flip to another form of brain washing. None of them flip to NO brain washing
        How are you defining "no brain washing"? Do parents who don't really GAS about religion count as brain-washing their kids? What about those who actively try to let their kids make up their own minds - is that brainwashing them into being open?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          How are you defining "no brain washing"? Do parents who don't really GAS about religion count as brain-washing their kids? What about those who actively try to let their kids make up their own minds - is that brainwashing them into being open?
          The clue that showed EO's (a top 5 CUK cretin) post was not worth responding to was in the words "arboreal deities".

Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

People have a right to believe anything they want without needing to explain and justify it.

If they want their beliefs to effect other people then they should be ready to be asked to justify those beliefs, whatever they are.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              The clue that showed EO's (a top 5 CUK cretin) post was not worth responding to was in the words "arboreal deities".

Is that a woodland nymph? Or a garden fairy?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Is that a woodland nymph? Or a garden fairy?
                MF has implied that he stole underwear out off my washing line if that counts.

Comment

Working...
                X