• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP supporters are nearly all benefit recipients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Feelin' the love in this thread.
    They're making it in two threads at the same time today.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      I have no pretence over what I am or what I do. I do not pretend to be any more virtuous than I am. I am happier being the scum of the earth than a rich liberal hypocrite like you.
      Given that you're a bitter, miserable little man who has nothing nice to say about anyone I find that extremely hard to believe.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        They're making it in two threads at the same time today.
        Double penetration Tuesday. It might catch on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          I'll pass that onto GF#1 and see if I don't get covered in batter tonight.

No, that came out wrong....
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            No, that came out wrong....
            It's going in wrong you have to be careful of

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              You want one of these. NSFW!!

Comment

Well that was almost embarassing.
                What's a nice girl like you doing with pictures like that?

Comment

No thanks, I've gotten into more than enough trouble with just the one

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Of course being one of the richest people on the planet with a priviliged education you are hardly going to be affected by immigrants housing themselves next door and taking up all the low pay jobs for even lower pay rates are you? I am not sure UKIP is really interested in wealthy contractors insulated from the day to day problems in the traditional working class areas of the country
                    I hope they are more interested in contractors than the other parties, considering that they are a party that is pro free enterprise. And less interested in vilifying the 'rich' (aside from those who get rich from political cronyism.)
                    Last edited by Zero Liability; 4 March 2014, 18:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                      I hope they are more interested in contractors than the other parties, considering that they are a party that is pro free enterprise.
                      I think you will find they are money grabbing Bast**ds that see contractors as a soft touch just like the rest of them
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X