• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP supporters are nearly all benefit recipients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I have argued the self loathing point many times.
    It's still a cliche.

The liberal educated left are driven by envy and insecurity and they like to attract attention to themselves by being seen to criticise the society and environment that they live in and were brought up in. The left have taken this mantra to the extremes of politics and have sought to destroy the institutions that have served them and their country so well for many years (much of what UKIP stands for).
    These are cliched assertions made without evidence. The right are equally fervent, if not more so, when it comes to destroying institutions that have served the country well.

Attitudes to Israel and hatred of Jews is another self loathing theme. Israelis live in an affluent democracy surrounded by dysfunctional totalitarian states. Israelis represent ourselves in that they work hard and defend hard against those who wish to destroy them. Whenever an Israeli kills a Palestinian sequesters land defends itself or enriches its people the left manage to create a moral equivalence with acts of inhumanity perpetrated by Hitler, Saddam Hussein or the Iranian government.
    The Isrealis have systematically colonised Palestinian territory for more than 40 years. That isn't hard work, it's theft.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      It's still a cliche.

These are cliched assertions made without evidence. The right are equally fervent, if not more so, when it comes to destroying institutions that have served the country well.

The Isrealis have systematically colonised Palestinian territory for more than 40 years. That isn't hard work, it's theft.
      I evidenced my point by giving two examples -I am not sure you know what a cliche is. As for Israel see my new thread. It must be quite difficult for people like you. You earn a lot of money from essentially putting people out of work. You are amongst the top 1 per cent of richest people on the planet and you have to scrape around for targets of hatred to make yourself look virtuous.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
        Well, wasn't I right in using the term "white trash" and "peasant" a couple of days ago?
        "White trash" and "peasant" is no doubt what Farage is thinking about UKiP electorate.

I on the there hand, put it in the same waste bucket as his rants about 'Bulgarians and Romanians'.
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

you have to scrape around for targets of hatred to make yourself look virtuous.
          With you around I hardly have to scrape around to find a target do I?

TBH it amuses me that you confuse my disagreeing with your narrow minded rantings for my being a "leftie", clearly your tiny mind is incapable of distinguishing the clear daylight between myself and the radical left whom I dislike nearly as much as I dislike you.

Before you accuse me of anti semitism BTW, you might like to consider that my children are Jewish enough to have been sent to the camps under Hitler. You are as usual very wide of the mark.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
            "White trash" and "peasant" is no doubt what Farage is thinking about UKiP electorate.
            I think in DA's case he's rather overestimating the level of classiness he's dealing with.

Comment

With you around I hardly have to scrape around to find a target do I?

TBH it amuses me that you confuse my disagreeing with your narrow minded rantings for my being a "leftie", clearly your tiny mind is incapable of distinguishing the clear daylight between myself and the radical left whom I dislike nearly as much as I dislike you.

Before you accuse me of anti semitism BTW, you might like to consider that my children are Jewish enough to have been sent to the camps under Hitler. You are as usual very wide of the mark.
              You are sidetracking the point
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post

I on the there hand, put it in the same waste bucket as his rants about 'Bulgarians and Romanians'.
                Of course being one of the richest people on the planet with a priviliged education you are hardly going to be affected by immigrants housing themselves next door and taking up all the low pay jobs for even lower pay rates are you? I am not sure UKIP is really interested in wealthy contractors insulated from the day to day problems in the traditional working class areas of the country

Comment

Of course being one of the richest people on the planet with a priviliged education you are hardly going to be affected by immigrants housing themselves next door and taking up all the low pay jobs for even lower pay rates are you?
                  As a self made successful businessman who makes his money off the backs of others, neither are you. Or are you worried that as any talentless spiv can be an agent your gravy train might be under threat?

Comment

As a self made successful businessman who makes his money off the backs of others, neither are you. Or are you worried that as any talentless spiv can be an agent your gravy train might be under threat?
                    I have no pretence over what I am or what I do. I do not pretend to be any more virtuous than I am. I am happier being the scum of the earth than a rich liberal hypocrite like you.

Comment

Feelin' the love in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X