• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London tossers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what seemed to be relatively interesting thread has gone to hell in a handbasket.

Someone fire the sockies
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Yes I am.
      Quiet and pass me that sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
        Why have you resurected a 3 year old thread to ask that?
        Occasionally I like randonly finding old threads and seeing what everyone makes of them.

It also proves that general is mostly the same old rubbish going round and round.

HTH

Comment

Whatever happened to Mordac anyway?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Occasionally I like randonly finding old threads and seeing what everyone makes of them.

It also proves that general is mostly the same old rubbish going round and round.

HTH
            haven't you got summat better to do with your time or are you really THAT bored
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

A brief glimpse of classic Fleetwood on page 3!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                I wasn't moaning about how awful London is I was moaning about all the tossers that live there, Its quite nice to visit on weekends when they have all gone home.
                But surely, if they live there, they are still going to be there at weekends.

Or is that being a bit picky?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  haven't you got summat better to do with your time or are you really THAT bored
                  Without understanding the past we cannot understand the future.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    But surely, if they live there, they are still going to be there at weekends.

Or is that being a bit picky?
                    London is full of northern contractors living in B&Bs who like to go back to their pit at the weekends. It also has plenty of new money City types who can afford a home in the country.
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

My opinion hasn't changed in 3 years, funny how all the bragging from my trader mates has stopped though.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X