• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are you going this year ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be full of aspirations for high adventure. I did a few years as a soldier which was exciting. Now my only requirement is to go on holiday somewhere with topless beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
      Lanzarote, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, st. Lucia and if I can do another Lanza May bank holiday and 1 week rowing course woo hoo
      thats a lot of breaks
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Nothing for last 2 years these haven't been approved and 3 are sport related but they are outside contract so if they want a renewal it can be 'absorbed'

Comment

10 days doing the Fjords in June. Starting from Stavanger and heading north up the coast to Tromso and the North Cape, then back again.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

two weeks in kas, turkey.
            Last edited by DS23; 1 March 2014, 10:06. Reason: f

Comment

Have given up on trying to get the family interested and booked meself on the Inca trail for end of September. Excited!

Will also try and do a week somewhere relaxing in July/August

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Dunno - want a proper holiday this year - looking at a few options, but convincing the family is the tricky bit.
                I thought you were staying a week in the PRY (peoples republic of Yorkshire)?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I thought you were staying a week in the PRY (peoples republic of Yorkshire)?

Comment

We've not had a holiday for three years. My wife looks after her 87 year old dad who lives with us and it's just easier to stay at home. No complaints though; our time will come.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      We've not had a holiday for three years. My wife looks after her 87 year old dad who lives with us and it's just easier to stay at home. No complaints though; our time will come.
                      +1
                      one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X