• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are you going this year ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    ... then back again.
    well quite. If you don't come back again, it's emigration, not vacation !

Comment

Off to Orlando for two weeks

All the plans coming together now

Comment

Berlin this weekend. Mild panic tonight after our flights got cancelled tonight due to a German pilots strike, but managed to rebook with another airline.

Madeira for a week in September, and maybe a week in Normandy at some point with family.

Comment

Leaving this weekend for Lapland. But there's a massive ferocious dog here.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            10 days doing the Fjords in June. Starting from Stavanger and heading north up the coast to Tromso and the North Cape, then back again.
            Done that... OK if the sun shines but not so good if it's raining (I know which my money would be on)
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Leaving this weekend for Lapland. But there's a massive ferocious dog here.
              Nonsense, I met your wife and she is very pleasant.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
              X