• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The EU Troll patrol

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    A banker, a Daily Mail reader and an immigrant are sitting at a table. On the table there are 12 biscuits. The banker takes 11 of the biscuits and says to the Daily Mail reader, "watch out, the immigrant is going to take your biscuit!"

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      A banker, a Daily Mail reader and an immigrant are sitting at a table. On the table there are 12 biscuits. The banker takes 11 of the biscuits and says to the Daily Mail reader, "watch out, the immigrant is going to take your biscuit!"
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
        EU to set up euro-election 'troll patrol' to tackle Eurosceptic surge - Telegraph

If the EU is paying Darmstadt and PeterGriffen to troll this website then I'd want my money back if I were a Commisioner!
        We already have PJ Clarke on the "my job depends on Climate Change" payroll
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
        X