• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The EU Troll patrol

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well they hardly want their petty little empire to crumble. They can put out all the propaganda they wish, I guess, it won't sway my view of the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
      it won't sway my view of the EU.
      Oh, give 'em a chance

Comment

They had it and blew it. Unless it plans on scaling back to being a common market and little more, I've no interest in it, or its arrogant, smarmy bureaucracy. We have enough of our own little homegrown tyrants here.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Huh? You could buy foreign food long before we joined the Common Market!
          Yeah like potatoes and spices and things.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            and doodab and blasterbates - The EU propaganda directorate don't do anything by halves!
            I tend to pick holes in the worst of the distorted or wholly untrue crap. It just happens that a lot of it is spouted by the anti EU brigade. I would actually disagree with a lot of what the papers say the EU did, if that were what it actually did. So I'm not pro EU so much as anti complete and utter bollocks.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              I tend to pick holes in the worst of the distorted or wholly untrue crap. It just happens that a lot of it is spouted by the anti EU brigade. I would actually disagree with a lot of what the papers say the EU did, if that were what it actually did. So I'm not pro EU so much as anti complete and utter bollocks.
              WHS +1
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                If the EU is paying [...] PeterGriffen to troll this website
                A contract is a contract. As long as they keep paying...
                <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

A banker, a Daily Mail reader and an immigrant are sitting at a table. On the table there are 12 biscuits. The banker takes 11 of the biscuits and says to the Daily Mail reader, "watch out, the immigrant is going to take your biscuit!"
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

In that picture, the politician who actually takes the biscuits, keeps a good few for himself, and gives the rest to the banker was left out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                      In that picture, the politician who actually takes the biscuits, keeps a good few for himself, and gives the rest to the banker was left out.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X