• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The EU Troll patrol"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    EU to set up euro-election 'troll patrol' to tackle Eurosceptic surge - Telegraph

If the EU is paying Darmstadt and PeterGriffen to troll this website then I'd want my money back if I were a Commisioner!
    We already have PJ Clarke on the "my job depends on Climate Change" payroll

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    A banker, a Daily Mail reader and an immigrant are sitting at a table. On the table there are 12 biscuits. The banker takes 11 of the biscuits and says to the Daily Mail reader, "watch out, the immigrant is going to take your biscuit!"

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    A banker, a Daily Mail reader and an immigrant are sitting at a table. On the table there are 12 biscuits. The banker takes 11 of the biscuits and says to the Daily Mail reader, "watch out, the immigrant is going to take your biscuit!"

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    In that picture, the politician who actually takes the biscuits, keeps a good few for himself, and gives the rest to the banker was left out.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    In that picture, the politician who actually takes the biscuits, keeps a good few for himself, and gives the rest to the banker was left out.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    If the EU is paying [...] PeterGriffen to troll this website
    A contract is a contract. As long as they keep paying...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I tend to pick holes in the worst of the distorted or wholly untrue crap. It just happens that a lot of it is spouted by the anti EU brigade. I would actually disagree with a lot of what the papers say the EU did, if that were what it actually did. So I'm not pro EU so much as anti complete and utter bollocks.
    WHS +1

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    and doodab and blasterbates - The EU propaganda directorate don't do anything by halves!
    I tend to pick holes in the worst of the distorted or wholly untrue crap. It just happens that a lot of it is spouted by the anti EU brigade. I would actually disagree with a lot of what the papers say the EU did, if that were what it actually did. So I'm not pro EU so much as anti complete and utter bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Huh? You could buy foreign food long before we joined the Common Market!
    Yeah like potatoes and spices and things.

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    They had it and blew it. Unless it plans on scaling back to being a common market and little more, I've no interest in it, or its arrogant, smarmy bureaucracy. We have enough of our own little homegrown tyrants here.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    it won't sway my view of the EU.
    Oh, give 'em a chance

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    Well they hardly want their petty little empire to crumble. They can put out all the propaganda they wish, I guess, it won't sway my view of the EU.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    (I was going to give you an example but it's too rude.)
    Bananas are only rude if you eat them a certain way

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Oh FFS... haven't you got a shirt to iron or a cake to bake?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X