• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A hole has appeared in the M2 in Kent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Either way.... Manchester is not a tuliphole.
    Yes it is. Only last week I was walking to the station when I was set upon by a troupe of mime artists.

They performed unspeakable acts on me.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Yes it is. Only last week I was walking to the station when I was set upon by a troupe of mime artists.

They performed unspeakable acts on me.
      So long as they didn't tulip on you and you didn't remain silent about it.

Comment

I visited the offices of the Manchester RSPCA last week. It's tiny, you couldn't swing a cat in there.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          I visited the offices of the Manchester RSPCA last week. It's tiny, you couldn't swing a cat in there.
          try visiting London's, I bet you won't be able to swing a mouse in there

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            If you say so mate....
            Manchester is probably once of the best cities in the North - huge diversity of things to do , shops, restaurants, theatres, concert venues etc within about 3 square miles around the city centre.

Yes if you got to Moss side on Saturday night at 2am and are white you may have a bad time

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Manchester is probably once of the best cities in the North - huge diversity of things to do , shops, restaurants, theatres, concert venues etc within about 3 square miles around the city centre.

Yes if you got to Moss side on Saturday morning at 2am and are white you may have a bad time
              FTFY

Comment

Yes if you got to Moss side on Saturday at 2am and are white you may have a bad time
                FTFY
                FTFY FTFY.

Is there a 2am other than in the morning?

Comment

TBH I couldn't think of a city with a single ring road to make the joke work except London and I would have gotten more of these comments if I had said London. I did want to pick Birmingham but a hole appeared in the M42, M40, M6, M5 didn't really work.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yes if you got to Moss side on Saturday night at 2am and are white you may have a bad time
                    Tis Manchester. Coming from Newcastle, they speak funny, can't do a decent night out and have too much rain...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      NLUK doesn't live in Manchester......... The north is a big place...
                      Funny thing is nor does NWP2C.....
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X