• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hazardous M60

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    that doesn't change the fact that they need a sex change opp.
    But then you'd have a bit of a twat and an incomplete cock, and I'm not sure that they could then successfully breed. Best leave well enough alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
      But then you'd have a bit of a twat and an incomplete cock, and I'm not sure that they could then successfully breed. Best leave well enough alone.
      I was thinking more to complete the twat using the cock.... Since it seems you are more of a twat...

Comment

Look, neither of us are surgeons. That's for TickTock and the doctor to sort out.
        He could actually just buy a different car instead of going through all this risky surgery.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          He could actually just buy a different car instead of going through all this risky surgery.
          One that would make him feel more like a cock? Get a white Audi A4 all blinged up dude.

Comment

I was thinking more to complete the twat using the cock.... Since it seems you are more of a twat...
            One that would make him feel more like a cock? Get a white Audi A4 all blinged up dude.
            Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
            I guess someone drove an Audi through a puddle and drenched you on your way to work this morning and you didn't have any spare Huggies to change into.

Comment

I guess someone drove an Audi through a puddle and drenched you on your way to work this morning
              Yep, that's the kind of thing Audi drivers are known for in the cycling fraternity. Although Golf drivers are worse, but then they're just for people who can't afford Audis.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
                I guess someone drove an Audi through a puddle and drenched you on your way to work this morning and you didn't have any spare Huggies to change into.

Perhaps you didn't see the sarcasm in my words.

Comment

Working...
                X