• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hazardous M60

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    As in your top speed might actually get to 70mph because, and remember this, more than that and you're breaking the law

Comment

I'd say that not every driver who drives an Audi is a cock, but every cock does seem to drive an Audi
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
        I'd say that not every driver who drives an Audi is a cock, but every cock does seem to drive an Audi
        WHS

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          WHS
          +1
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Fair enough. I'm not a complete twat, I may be a bit of a cock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              Fair enough. I'm not a complete twat, I may be a bit of a cock.
              so your an incomplete twat and a bit of cock..... sounds like you need a sex change opp.

Comment

so your an incomplete twat and a bit of cock..... sounds like you need a sex change opp.
                Although arguably an incomplete twat and a bit of a cock could still breed successfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Although arguably an incomplete twat and a bit of a cock could still breed successfully.
                  that doesn't change the fact that they need a sex change opp.

Comment

that doesn't change the fact that they need a sex change opp.
                    But wouldn't you want to ensure that the dimensions of the incomplete innies and bits of outies are still compatible?, Or rather, post op, the incomplete outies and bits of innies?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      But wouldn't you want to ensure that the dimensions of the incomplete innies and bits of outies are still compatible?, Or rather, post op, the incomplete outies and bits of innies?
                      Look, neither of us are surgeons. That's for TickTock and the doctor to sort out.

Comment

Working...
                      X