• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

L2b training - tips and discussion thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pit stop and co2

Comment

I noticed yesterday when I took high dose vit c, I actually felt pretty crappy afterwards. Nose running, aches pains, shivers etc. Then it would abate after a few hours. So I mega dosed on vit c. Somewhere I read this can work with PVF.

Actually feeling a little stronger today. Going to rest today, as in proper, bed rest. And keep mega dosing the vit c.

It's hard to explain, it it's like you had a virus, never fully got over it, and it's laying dormant in your system waiting to pounce the moment you get tired or even slightly exert yourself. It's like the high dose vit c kind of brings it to the fore, so it has no place to hide and your body starts to deal with it.

Least that's how it feels to me.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I noticed yesterday when I took high dose vit c, I actually felt pretty crappy afterwards. Nose running, aches pains, shivers etc. Then it would abate after a few hours. So I mega dosed on vit c. Somewhere I read this can work with PVF.

Actually feeling a little stronger today. Going to rest today, as in proper, bed rest. And keep mega dosing the vit c.

It's hard to explain, it it's like you had a virus, never fully got over it, and it's laying dormant in your system waiting to pounce the moment you get tired or even slightly exert yourself. It's like the high dose vit c kind of brings it to the fore, so it has no place to hide and your body starts to deal with it.

Go to boots and ask for Contac, you'll be bouncing around in no time

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

man the fook up.

Comment

Great news my blood pressure is now 'good'! I owe it all to CUK getting me off my arse (and some strong drugs).
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Great news my blood pressure is now 'good'! I owe it all to CUK getting me off my arse (and some strong drugs).
              Does this mean we have to carry a defribrilator at L2B?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                not any more hopefully.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  One would hope the BHF would supply their own.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    You get a lot of medical and mechanical support for your 35 quid. St John's ambulance are everywhere. My neighbour (Bianchi man) took ill on the London to Southend, with chest pains. The St John's ambulance arrived and I thought "Oh great, if he had a hurty knee you'd be just what we need".

In all fairness they were very well equipped and the guy also worked as a "proper" paramedic. We were in very good hands.

As expected my neighbour was being a big jessy and just needed a burp and a fart.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      It could be miles away though! Unless they provide a "heart attack" point every mile?

Comment

Working...
                      X