• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

L2b training - tips and discussion thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34 today all road
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      34 today all road
      0 here.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        0 here.
        I've managed to walk from the bedroom to the lounge in my suite where I've been sat on my arse working for the last six hours.

Pumped.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          34 today all road
          Vetran, help me out here. Only 4 weeks ago you were are lardarse worried about being left behind, 4 weeks later you are fit enough for race day 16 weeks ahead of schedule.

Wossgaaaanonmaaaan?
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I've managed to walk from the bedroom to the lounge in my suite where I've been sat on my arse working for the last six hours.

Pumped.
            Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Living the dream man, living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Vetran, help me out here. Only 4 weeks ago you were are lardarse worried about being left behind, 4 weeks later you are fit enough for race day 16 weeks ahead of schedule.

Wossgaaaanonmaaaan?
              Peaked too soon.

Comment

I've got 2 new tyres and everything.

And a new basket for Christmas.

But I'm frightened that some car will run me down the moment I go onto the main road, so I haven't actually used my bike in over a year.

Maybe I'll get it out one quiet Sunday in June, when it's not raining. Or windy.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  I've got 2 new tyres and everything.

And a new basket for Christmas.

But I'm frightened that some car will run me down the moment I go onto the main road, so I haven't actually used my bike in over a year.

Maybe I'll get it out one quiet Sunday in June, when it's not raining. Or windy.
                  No towpaths or somewhere quiet that you could practice?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Wossgaaaanonmaaaan?
                    BTW, vetran and I have provisionally pencilled in a training ride on 23rd - if you fancy a trip down this way you're welcome to join us.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      No towpaths or somewhere quiet that you could practice?
                      I don't need to practice riding a bike, I can do that.

I need practice rolling over car bonnets. Or avoiding sliding under a van's wheels. Or missing potholes while not riding into the path of a lorry.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X