• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

L2b training - tips and discussion thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I only just crawled out of bed aching like a bastid and badly need a cup of tea. Please for the love of all that is holy don't make me do that again my feet still haven't warmed up
    FTFY
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      We were treated to a display of stretching exercises by a very fit man against a gate in the middle of nowhere. Mmmmmm.
      that's good she didn't notice me eyeing up the yummy 30 something jogger in Reading...
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        FTFY
        and you were where? You should have come along to show us how to do it.

Comment

and you were where? You should have come along to show us how to do it.

At that time I was probably beetroot red trying to hold a sideway plank position for more than 2 seconds.

Comment

At that time I was probably beetroot red trying to hold a sideway plank position for more than 2 seconds.
            so how is NLYUK?

Comment

so how is NLYUK?
              Extremely satisfied

Comment

Extremely satisfied
                She always is when she gets paid.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

No the healing powers of a cup of tea and a nice ham sandwich saw me out that afternoon with the middle one (admittedly walking).

Must admit I was in bed by 10pm, our youngest decided to play all night as well, Mrs V is holding on by a thread.

was quite enjoyable though thanks, lets do it again when the puddle has dried. Did your feet ever warm up?
                  Excellent! I was pretty knackered too - in bed before 9. My feet recovered after a nice soak in the bath. Definitely should do it again - it's a nice route when the sun shines and the wind isn't blowing you backwards.

Comment

I always get cold hands and feet when cycling longer distances. 2 pairs of gloves and socks do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I always get cold hands and feet when cycling longer distances. 2 pairs of gloves and socks do the trick.
                      I thought the little neoprene booties were to keep your feet warm. Or aren't you that keen a cyclist.

Comment

Working...
                      X