• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Sadly Randyw was also banned

I must commend admin for his sense of humour while doing so though:

I've lost track of my many "amusingly named" CUK members, for I have too many.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

"Cherhill - permanent. Arguing OT, insulting other members in the professional forums. And being an obvious sockie."

NAT, you couldn't recognise a proper sockie if it knocked on your front door, walked past your wife into the lounge, turned the telly off, put a Ghetto blaster on the side , walked over, stood on the sofa, dropped it's trousers and placed it's John Thomas on your head and then proceeded to jiggle about to the background of Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple shake the tree before giving you a massive smacker on the lips and then the double finger before walking out and slapping your wife.

You my friend are deluded.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        "Cherhill - permanent. Arguing OT, insulting other members in the professional forums. And being an obvious sockie."

NAT, you couldn't recognise a proper sockie if it knocked on your front door, walked past your wife into the lounge, turned the telly off, put a Ghetto blaster on the side , walked over, stood on the sofa, dropped it's trousers and placed it's John Thomas on your head and then proceeded to jiggle about to the background of Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple shake the tree before giving you a massive smacker on the lips and then the double finger before walking out and slapping your wife.

You my friend are deluded.
        So it was one of yours then?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Not possible. He left ages ago. He even told us.

Funny now he's back, FLC has gone.

And before we get the IPSE crowd over here whining, I meant Fat Lazy Contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            Not possible. He left ages ago. He even told us.

Funny now he's back, FLC has gone.

And before we get the IPSE crowd over here whining, I meant Fat Lazy Contractor.
            Damn, you had my hopes up there for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Damn, you had my hopes up there for a minute.
              FTAOD I meant the IPSE freeloaders, not you.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                You must concede it was very funny. Grossly unfair on NAT - but hes a big boy(fnar fnar).

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  You must concede it was very funny. Grossly unfair on NAT - but hes a big boy(fnar fnar).
                  What did I miss?

Comment

Didn't MF quit?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

A mod has banned someone and alias has not liked/thanked for it. Yet. Its been at least an hour. Come on - sort it out....

Comment

Working...
                      X