• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Exactly, but if the rules have changed we need to know. If it's a one-off good excuse to weed out a cretin then fair enough.

In any case, a permaban is always good for morale.
    You could always start a thread asking asking for a ban on someone (or loads of people)
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Exactly, but if the rules have changed we need to know. If it's a one-off good excuse to weed out a cretin then fair enough.

In any case, a permaban is always good for morale.
      Not when the description is he requested it...

A far better excuse should have been made up say - he PMed mods photos they will never be able to forget..... after all he wouldn't be in a position to complain...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I got a month off from NAT at my own request once.
        Yes, cojak once gave me a short break, but there may be a permanent solution. Last time I wanted a long break I had to set up a new email account that I didn't know the password to, change my CUK account email address, acknowledge the change in my email account, change my CUK password and then log out of CUK and the email account. It was a right old faff.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Total favouritism. He asked two of us.

If you want permabanned, just ask.
          Can I be permabanned please?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Not when the description is he requested it...

A far better excuse should have been made up say - he PMed mods photos they will never be able to forget.....

He sent a PM to us requesting that he be banned.

Requesting in public can just be a cry for attention/help. Requesting privately is a different matter.

The video of the lonely goatherd NAT singing "Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo" was bad enough. The pictures explaining why he was lonely were crossing the line, one might even say they were entering a chevr(e)oned area.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Can I be permabanned please?

Nice to know you want to be permabanned.

Request declined (for now)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He sent a PM to us requesting that he be banned.

Requesting in public can just be a cry for attention/help. Requesting privately is a different matter.

The video of the lonely goatherd NAT singing "Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo" was bad enough. The pictures explaining why he was lonely were crossing the line, one might even say they were entering a chevr(e)oned area.
                Message sent.

Comment

Total favouritism. He asked two of us.

If you want permabanned, just ask.
                  Must have been one of the easiest mouse actions the mods ever had, apart from the extremely obvious of course

Still, he still has the Bee sockie to play with
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Must have been one of the easiest mouse actions the mods ever had, apart from the extremely obvious of course

Still, he still has the Bee sockie to play with
                    I'm still waiting for mine.

Bloody Pilate's pet.

Comment

Requesting in public can just be a cry for attention/help.
                      Or as it is better known......OldGregitis!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X