• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wail today; I'M A CATCH, SHE'S LUCKY TO HAVE ME

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    She must be getting a bit on the side for putting up with his arrogance - ugh.
    ftfy
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      WTS

OMG - what a fecking buttmunch.

She must be a saint for putting up with his arrogance - ugh.
      +1

So no one was more surprised than me that I ended up marrying Vicky. I'm not saying she isn't attractive. It's just I had my pick of absolutely stunning girls, but I fell in love with her.
      If I said that to my wife she would down tools!

I'm lucky Mrs V likes ugly fat boys!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

you often find that some women see this arrogance as 'manly' and it shows he is the 'alpha male' but then women like that are normally so stuck up their own ass that they only care about themselves anyway...

get what they deserve!

Comment

I'd give her one.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Might pin his picture next to my bathroom mirror just remind myself how lucky I am.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Might pin his picture next to my bathroom mirror just remind myself how lucky I am.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Several years ago after I'd taken a couple of years out of rugby, Lady Tester said to me one day 'you're getting fat; do something about it'. My response was 'so are you, do something about it'. I bought a rowing machine and signed into a decent rugby club again, and she started playing tennis. Problem was solved in a few months.

From what I gather many couples are not always as frank with each other.

Comment

Is this the male version of Samantha Brick?
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Is this the male version of Samantha Brick?
                    Is he really that fugly?

Comment

Mrs MUN is 5 years younger than me and looks about 10 years younger. After having two kids she can still fit into a size 8 dress and look good.

Out of respect for her I make an effort to stay as attractive as I can do. My hair used to be down to my waist (I could sit on it) but I have cut so that it is just longer than my shoulders now as it was looking tatty. I have dyed my hair to hide the grey more than once (I can handle short greying hair but 18 inch long grey streaks look terrible and Mrs MUN hates them). I exercise at least once a day in the week (normally twice, sometimes 3 times on a Tuesday or Thursday) and I try not to eat too much of an unhealthy diet.
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X