• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't you feel it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Stay off the sauce you. Thought you were only one year behind me, or have you done a Michael Jackson?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Difficult to feel optimistic about the next decade.

MIL's funeral today - next few years likely to see a lot more of the same with the older generation, along with caring for those whose bodies and minds are giving up on them.

Eldest son's a **** up, and can't see any light at the end of that tunnel.

Still, that's what wine's for...

Salut.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Salut.
        Salut

Keep smiling, bad days / things always highlight the negatives, it'll hopefully look better in the morning ( providing hangover not too bad!).
        If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Difficult to feel optimistic about the next decade.

MIL's funeral today - next few years likely to see a lot more of the same with the older generation, along with caring for those whose bodies and minds are giving up on them.

Eldest son's a **** up, and can't see any light at the end of that tunnel.

Salut.
          You're at that time in life where you know the score, and people start turning to you for advice. This is a privilege. You should be proud of all that you have achieved. Granted still a lot of life to live, but think about the positive influence you have on others. I think your a smashing lady, and am grateful to you for your advice, and banter, and organising the CUK pissups, cycling events etc.

The next few decades will probably be more of the same to be honest, but you contribute. That alone must bring some sort of inner peace, and if it doesn't then perhaps it's high time it did.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            He looked at me like I had finally gone completely la la.
            "Finally"?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              "Finally"?

Comment

Working...
              X