• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There's some right weird stuff on the internet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    It is quite useful as a weapon of last resort when things are going wrong. I have never clubbed someone unconscious with it yet but not from lack of trying!

I hope you take it off first.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post

I hope you take it off first.
      Where would the fun be in that!!??
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Surely you can only have one twin, if there were were two of them you'd be triplets
        Offtopic and thread de-railed in 3 posts. Is this a record?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
          You can be one of twins, a parent of twins .... oh, you were trying to make a joke, it's a shame when they backfire isn't it?
          If the audience are stupid, not much you can do. Maybe I pitched the material too erudite and should downshift to calling your mum fat.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Offtopic and thread de-railed in 3 posts. Is this a record?
          OG can normally do it in 1.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            one of my twins spends ages watching minecraft videos even though she is not allowed to play it....
            To the that negged me why do you think I have any say in the ban. Mrs eek said no, and no means no. There are decisions I would argue with, this is not one as there is little upside for me
            Last edited by eek; 17 January 2014, 10:23.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If the audience are stupid, not much you can do. Maybe I pitched the material too erudite and should downshift to calling your mum fat.

OG can normally do it in 1.
              No the joke was mainly in you own head and pretty tulip.
              And, if you get off on insulting dead people then it says a lot about your sense of humour.

Comment

You can only say a joke's not funny if you understand it and don't like it. If you're too dumb to even understand it, your opinion isn't worth anything.

And you're right, calling your dead mum fat would be wrong. She's probably lost a lot of weight by now.

Comment

You can only say a joke's not funny if you understand it and don't like it. If you're too dumb to even understand it, your opinion isn't worth anything.

And you're right, calling your dead mum fat would be wrong. She's probably lost a lot of weight by now.
                  You obviously have a lot to learn about humour as your idea of funny is still rooted in the playground name calling and insults that you resort to when your attempt at adult humour through unsophisticated wordplay falls spectacularly flat.

Comment

I'm just lowering to the level of my audience, i.e. thickos.

Comment

I'm just lower than the level of my audience, i.e. thickos.
                      FTFY
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X