• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for asking,

Tonight: The Samsung S4 has arrived so data transfer on that then Elder Scrolls Beta stress test

Tomorrow: Sorting out the paper work for the new car, then D&D in the afternoon

Sunday: more Elder Scrolls Beta stress test, possibly a movie, generally a quiet one with BGG

Hope you all have good ones
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Make sure someone bribes you with a decent Burgundy to ensure the Aussies don't win.
      I chose all the wines and told others what to buy.

All the NW wines are old school wine makers, trying to see if people can tell the difference.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Dunno. I might build a shelf. Bought raw materials just before Xmas and need to get on with it so I can return the 75% of those I don't end up using.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          Tomorrow: Sorting out the paper work for the new car, then D&D in the afternoon
          Groovy! I have not seen D&D being played for years!

I got asked to run a horror game for my brother in law's birthday which went well.
          Now another friend has asked me to run a Firefly game for his stag night, which I will work on soon.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Unboomed today - left contract and am officially on the bench. A couple of irons in the fire though.

I'm starting decorating and generally getting under the missus' feet this weekend.

Expect to have hacked her off enough to be seriously looking by Tuesday.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Parkrun this morning. Mountains of laundry.

My wee girl's 21st tomorrow, although she intends to spend most of the day in bed after partying tonight.

Reminds me - must dig out some baby pics to embarrass her on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Parkrun this morning
                We signed up for Parkun back in October with the intention of going every Saturday morning. Haven't been once, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  We signed up for Parkun back in October with the intention of going every Saturday morning. Haven't been once, yet.
                  You should go! They're really good, sociable events - you can take the family, people run with buggies and dogs. Very muddy today (ours is towpath and fields) but slightly better than a couple of weeks ago.
                  MUN's done a few too.

Comment

Off to man the booth at a sales conference.

May also need to go and do some political smoothing over having accidently let slip about my new job during a few too many glasses of wine last night.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Off to man the booth at a sales conference.

May also need to go and do some political smoothing over having accidently let slip about my new job during a few too many glasses of wine last night.
                      I did that once - was good fun. Except on day 3 when a potential customer pointed out I had my skirt tucked in my knickers (it was the early 90s - days of gypsy skirts...)

Comment

Working...
                      X