• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    took so long getting home due to ****wits on the motorway
    Don't talk about Wilmslow like that.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Thanks for asking....

Fri - nothing happened as I worked my first 40 hour week in years and it took so long getting home due to ****wits on the motorway that I was too knackered to do anything

Sat - shopping, football, eat, pub, secs

Sun - country walk, photos, football, try a new recipe, eat, possibly secsonds

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Off to man the booth at a sales conference.

May also need to go and do some political smoothing over having accidently let slip about my new job during a few too many glasses of wine last night.
    I did that once - was good fun. Except on day 3 when a potential customer pointed out I had my skirt tucked in my knickers (it was the early 90s - days of gypsy skirts...)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Off to man the booth at a sales conference.

May also need to go and do some political smoothing over having accidently let slip about my new job during a few too many glasses of wine last night.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    We signed up for Parkun back in October with the intention of going every Saturday morning. Haven't been once, yet.
    You should go! They're really good, sociable events - you can take the family, people run with buggies and dogs. Very muddy today (ours is towpath and fields) but slightly better than a couple of weeks ago.
    MUN's done a few too.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Parkrun this morning
    We signed up for Parkun back in October with the intention of going every Saturday morning. Haven't been once, yet.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Parkrun this morning. Mountains of laundry.

My wee girl's 21st tomorrow, although she intends to spend most of the day in bed after partying tonight.

Reminds me - must dig out some baby pics to embarrass her on facebook

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Unboomed today - left contract and am officially on the bench. A couple of irons in the fire though.

I'm starting decorating and generally getting under the missus' feet this weekend.

Expect to have hacked her off enough to be seriously looking by Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Tomorrow: Sorting out the paper work for the new car, then D&D in the afternoon
    Groovy! I have not seen D&D being played for years!

I got asked to run a horror game for my brother in law's birthday which went well.
    Now another friend has asked me to run a Firefly game for his stag night, which I will work on soon.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Dunno. I might build a shelf. Bought raw materials just before Xmas and need to get on with it so I can return the 75% of those I don't end up using.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Make sure someone bribes you with a decent Burgundy to ensure the Aussies don't win.
    I chose all the wines and told others what to buy.

All the NW wines are old school wine makers, trying to see if people can tell the difference.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Thanks for asking,

Tonight: The Samsung S4 has arrived so data transfer on that then Elder Scrolls Beta stress test

Tomorrow: Sorting out the paper work for the new car, then D&D in the afternoon

Sunday: more Elder Scrolls Beta stress test, possibly a movie, generally a quiet one with BGG

Hope you all have good ones

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    <snigger> Surely this could be meme. Have you tried cleaning the Ninja?
    Can never find the black cladded chappy!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Thanks for asking MUN.

Fri: Beers 'n' Curry with a mate of mine

Sat: Seeing folks and family, buying the last of the plates for Plan B, finishing off a flying website, cleaning the Ninja, drinking lots of wine and watching some films

Sun: starting the first long bicycle run of the year.
    <snigger> Surely this could be meme. Have you tried cleaning the Ninja?

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Just me and a box set tonight before heading up to the Metropolis where I am going to see the wonderful Laurence Fox in Strangers on a Train.

Then nibbles and swigs with the gals before I head off on Sunday morning to meet Mr Gittins for a slap up carvery at the Admiral Hood.

Have a great one everybody :wave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X