• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is the worse pain you've experienced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damon View Post
    I snapped my shin and dislocated my foot playing football.

I reached down without thinking and relocated my foot from it's 90 degree angle....it hurt.
    I heard a story once of a school boy playing football in a PE lesson. He dislocated his hip. For argument's sake, let's say his left hip. The PE teacher phoned the paramedics, who popped his hip back in. The problem being that in the socket was his left nut. He sadly lost it after they pulled him apart again in hospital.

I should imaging all in all that was quite painful.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I heard a story once of a school boy playing football in a PE lesson. He dislocated his hip. For argument's sake, let's say his left hip. The PE teacher phoned the paramedics, who popped his hip back in. The problem being that in the socket was his left nut. He sadly lost it after they pulled him apart again in hospital.

I should imaging all in all that was quite painful.
      I've done that but without the testicle entrapment bit. It didn't hurt actually and I tried to stand up, but it did hurt when they twisted my leg around to pop it back in place. Strangely not as much as a dislocated finger though.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Bell-end stung by a nettle is one rather unpleasant memory.

Comment

WTF is going on with worse/worst and bought/brought I mean it's not difficult.

Comment

Actual I'll correct my earlier comment.

Just now after Mr Mac read my comment higher up this thread ouch.....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Was that done on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Hmmph.

But it could be worse you could have SimonMac as your environment manager. I know what I'll reboot this server. What harm could it do....

4 days later we can now continue work........
                Now that is sub-bob standard.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Was that done on purpose?
                  Well if there's a God I suppose I could blame him for redirecting the wind while I was pissing in the bushes, but no.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I would cherish the memory of MF falling in a patch of stinging nettles.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      I would cherish the memory of MF falling in a patch of stinging nettles.
                      That's so weird because I have fantasies about him too. Most involve his car shiny side down.

Comment

Working...
                      X