• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Healthy Diet Failures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Please sort your headgear out. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
      Motivation. That's the problem, especially at this time of year when all I want to do is curl up in my little woodland abode with a box set every night.

The thought of a trip to the gym at the end of a long day in the office is a dark cloud that hangs over the day.
      Me too. Which is why I got an exercise bike for £100 in my garage, so that I can watch box-sets while I exercise. It's far, far easier - I've been doing it 2-3 months and still haven't slipped up, I wouldn't last 2 weeks if I joined a gym.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Seriously WGAS? Is tedium your middle name?
        Are you one of those sad little men (and I am assuming you ARE male) that get their kicks insulting people behind the anonymity of an Internet forum user id?

Honestly, I've come across the likes of you before and I bet that, in reality, you wouldn't say boo to a goose.

I'm no psychologist but I can hazard a reasonable guess at what lies at the root of your inadequacies.

You can't get it up.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Me too. Which is why I got an exercise bike for £100 in my garage, so that I can watch box-sets while I exercise. It's far, far easier - I've been doing it 2-3 months and still haven't slipped up, I wouldn't last 2 weeks if I joined a gym.
          I understand all this; I only go to the gym because it's winter and I'm away from home near clientco, otherwise I hate the places. In the summer I bring my bike with me. Luckily the gym's exercise bikes have some VR rides from Italy and the Rockies to make it all less boring. I've also started using the punchbags and boxing gloves to do some interval training; all good fun. Plus; some of the laydee members provide viewing pleasure when they're doing their exercises.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Are you one of those sad little men (and I am assuming you ARE male) that get their kicks insulting people behind the anonymity of an Internet forum user id?

Honestly, I've come across the likes of you before and I bet that, in reality, you wouldn't say boo to a goose.

I'm no psychologist but I can hazard a reasonable guess at what lies at the root of your inadequacies.

You can't get it up.
            I like this one, can we keep her?

Comment

You are in Hampshire? Come and train with us on Thursday nights! Good way to get fit and you get to learn to fight with swords, spears, axes and whatever else I can cram in my van to hit people with. I once spent a few sessions teaching someone to fight with a light sabre (yes, really).

Losing weight is far less complicated than a lot of people try to make it out to be apart from some edge cases. Cut down on calories and do some more exercise but you already knew that.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                You are in Hampshire? Come and train with us on Thursday nights! Good way to get fit and you get to learn to fight with swords, spears, axes and whatever else I can cram in my van to hit people with. I once spent a few sessions teaching someone to fight with a light sabre (yes, really).

Losing weight is far less complicated than a lot of people try to make it out to be apart from some edge cases. Cut down on calories and do some more exercise but you already knew that.
                Good point; it's a lot easier if you're having a laugh and doing something fun with other people. That's why the ladies volleyball club's foam party has a permanent place in my diary.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Good point; it's a lot easier if you're having a laugh and doing something fun with other people. That's why the ladies volleyball club's foam party has a permanent place in my diary.
                  Glad to hear it - that is the training session I run on Thursdays.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    You keep telling yourself that, it won't work!
                    cheeky get!

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Please sort your headgear out. Thx
                    Ooops! Will change when I get back to the office this evening.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

She catches on quick this one.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X