• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice needed - Hog-Roast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    You may laugh but all I'm thinking of is
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      You may laugh but all I'm thinking of is
      We know, you're more into "well aged beef".
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Suity & Spit roast in the same sentence. I'm turning vegetarian
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I know a guy who is one of those tough outdoor survival type guys who can kill and cook anything and he did a double hog roast on a bonfire at a friends wedding. It took him 12 hours, mostly tending to the pigs and fire. I think I spoke to him for about 30secs over the entire day. Are you trying to avoid the wedding completely?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Me and SimonMac are currently roasting MFs missus, but when we catch sight of each other we keep going flacid. Please help.
            According to Urban dictionary there is a 'code of the spitroast', which perhaps you are not following.

The spitroast has special rules which must be abided by, ie. the code of the spitroast.
            1. No crossing swords.
            2. When eye contact is made a high five must be given.
            3. (Redacted, but effectively says you have to pre-determine who goes in front and who is at the rear before commencing.)
            HTH

Comment

Working...
            X