• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yuletide marriage guidance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Well if it's all such a doddle, and you're so much better at it, then there's an obvious solution.
    oh dear, sounds like he nicked the covers last night. Chill MS, you haver to make it through new years.

Remember its an honour to wash my Shreddies!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
      I find most women (I never actually witness men doing the laundry) never think about how it actually works, that water gets squirted up from below and needs clearance around each item. Similarly they routinely overload the washing machine despite it being obvious that things need space to clean and dry properly.

Do you ever get the 'I've been washing all day' quote? that's at best sorting and loading for 5mins then wait 2 hrs, transfer to dryer, wait another hour.
      I've been doing plenty of laundry with my bench time. The folding and putting away of clothes is what takes the time. I imagine ironing would increase the workload significantly, but my work shirts are all that get ironed in my house

Comment

Working...
      X