• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice Star in Money-Laundering Probe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is brilliant

APPRENTICE reject Syed Ahmed told last night how "thrilled" he is to be having a baby with show winner Michelle Dewberry.

The IT salesman, 32, also said he is desperate to wed his former co-star - ideally before the birth.

He said: "Yes we are together and we are going to have a baby.

"I am thrilled and excited at the prospect of becoming a father."

I'm far from thrilled at the prospect of a cn.ut like that breeding. I like the way he's been downgraded from "entrepreneur" to "salesman"

Bye bye Syed, you can go away for a long time for money laundering
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
      Bye bye Syed, you can go away for a long time for money laundering
      Oh I don't know. He brightens up this board.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Oh I don't know. He brightens up this board.
        Fu.ck him. If you're that bothered you can be his prison pen-pal. We should have a whip-round and buy him a small pot of vaseline.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

That would be against Koran I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
            Fu.ck him. If you're that bothered you can be his prison pen-pal. We should have a whip-round and buy him a small pot of vaseline.
            I rest my case.

Comment

Fair point

Comment

Apprentice star in £400,000 money laundering probe

There's some mention of an agency:

According to Mr Ewing, Aftab Ahmed paid the £400,000 loan into a dormant business account connected with IT People, the recruitment consultancy the pair set up.

Companies House records reveal that Syed resigned from it in June.

Anyone had any dealings with these guys in the past?

Comment

when he so clearly does not follow that religion?
                  Oh, you mean apart from the drinking (and driving obv.) and the ursury?

Apart from that, he's a saint
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
                    Apart from that, he's a saint
                    You need to be dead for that, at least in Chico's cult...

Comment

Working...
                    X