• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Apprentice Star in Money-Laundering Probe"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    Apart from that, he's a saint
    You need to be dead for that, at least in Chico's cult...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    when he so clearly does not follow that religion?
    Oh, you mean apart from the drinking (and driving obv.) and the ursury?

Apart from that, he's a saint

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    Apprentice star in £400,000 money laundering probe

There's some mention of an agency:

According to Mr Ewing, Aftab Ahmed paid the £400,000 loan into a dormant business account connected with IT People, the recruitment consultancy the pair set up.

Companies House records reveal that Syed resigned from it in June.

Anyone had any dealings with these guys in the past?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Fair point

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    Fu.ck him. If you're that bothered you can be his prison pen-pal. We should have a whip-round and buy him a small pot of vaseline.
    I rest my case.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That would be against Koran I think...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Oh I don't know. He brightens up this board.
    Fu.ck him. If you're that bothered you can be his prison pen-pal. We should have a whip-round and buy him a small pot of vaseline.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    Bye bye Syed, you can go away for a long time for money laundering
    Oh I don't know. He brightens up this board.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    This is brilliant

APPRENTICE reject Syed Ahmed told last night how "thrilled" he is to be having a baby with show winner Michelle Dewberry.

The IT salesman, 32, also said he is desperate to wed his former co-star - ideally before the birth.

He said: "Yes we are together and we are going to have a baby.

"I am thrilled and excited at the prospect of becoming a father."

I'm far from thrilled at the prospect of a cn.ut like that breeding. I like the way he's been downgraded from "entrepreneur" to "salesman"

Bye bye Syed, you can go away for a long time for money laundering

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    If you are a woman you are beheaded.
    I think woman gets stoned (and that's not what you thinking).

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    More Islamic bulltulip.

Sex outside marriage is a sin, one of 3 cardinal sins according to Mohammed (PBUH).
    How can he claim to be Muslim and ask her to convert when he so clearly does not follow that religion?

Why doesnt he drop his pretence of being a Muslim so she doesnt have to convert.
    So why did Mohamed have a concubine as well as wives? Oh I forgot, the Koran says he was allowed unlimited women so he can be fulfilled and concentrate on holly matters.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    More Islamic bulltulip.

Sex outside marriage is a sin, one of 3 cardinal sins according to Mohammed (PBUH).
    How can he claim to be Muslim and ask her to convert when he so clearly does not follow that religion?

Why doesnt he drop his pretence of being a Muslim so she doesnt have to convert.
    If you are a man and a muslim then no problem.

If you are a woman you are beheaded.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    He said the only hurdle is she has not said yes yet, admitting: "She's definitely thinking about it."
    From a lying, dodgy, failed recruitment agent.

Compare that with the normal thing you hear from them:

I've spoken to the client and you'll get your rate rise: "He's definitely thinking about it."

Leave a comment:

• Asterix
    replied
    Mo

He would be arrested if he were alive today. One of his wives was only 10.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    More Islamic bulltulip.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X