• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice Star in Money-Laundering Probe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that threaded folds is pies...

Comment

The word is syed and michelle are getting married and she is converting to islam.
      another convert..
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html

Comment

Its sure getting better and better...

"Syed revealed he would like Michelle to convert to Islam as cultural differences have driven them to split twice.

He also rubbished rumours Michelle had been put on gardening leave by her boss Sir Alan Sugar and that there was a rift. "

Comment

S & M

She deserves a good spanking (that's what she'll be getting regularly anyway)

Comment

More Islamic bulltulip.

Sex outside marriage is a sin, one of 3 cardinal sins according to Mohammed (PBUH).
            How can he claim to be Muslim and ask her to convert when he so clearly does not follow that religion?

Why doesnt he drop his pretence of being a Muslim so she doesnt have to convert.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Mo

He would be arrested if he were alive today. One of his wives was only 10.

Comment

He said the only hurdle is she has not said yes yet, admitting: "She's definitely thinking about it."
                From a lying, dodgy, failed recruitment agent.

Compare that with the normal thing you hear from them:

I've spoken to the client and you'll get your rate rise: "He's definitely thinking about it."
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  More Islamic bulltulip.

Sex outside marriage is a sin, one of 3 cardinal sins according to Mohammed (PBUH).
                  How can he claim to be Muslim and ask her to convert when he so clearly does not follow that religion?

Why doesnt he drop his pretence of being a Muslim so she doesnt have to convert.
                  If you are a man and a muslim then no problem.

If you are a woman you are beheaded.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    More Islamic bulltulip.

So why did Mohamed have a concubine as well as wives? Oh I forgot, the Koran says he was allowed unlimited women so he can be fulfilled and concentrate on holly matters.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                      If you are a woman you are beheaded.
                      I think woman gets stoned (and that's not what you thinking).

Comment

Working...
                      X