• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's christmassssssss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    You mean you have to do fixed hours

Will probably still be in the office at 6 but won't be working. Just waiting for the family to arrive as we migrate South for Winter....
    It's called a professional working day my friend. The first word may be new for you.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      It's called a professional working day my friend. The first word may be new for you.
      "It's" ?

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yep Professional as in what needs to be done that day. It doesn't mean work 9/10 hour days every day of the week.

I have three hours of work to get things to a point where everything is stable. The next bit of work after that is 12 hours long so not a pray of doing it before my holiday.

As such I'll be professional get it to that stable point, confirm it works and leave everything ready for a fresh start on Jan 2nd...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If you were at all professional you couldn't post half the stories you do
          Last edited by eek; 20 December 2013, 10:52.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working 'til 24th then drinking champers when back home. Maximum Warchest.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Ah a weekend thread...

Fri: planning food recipes for the weekend, MMO gaming (L4D2, Borderlands 2)

Sat: Wrapping Xmas presents for GF#1 and family, cooking Heston Blumenthal's Whisky gums, cinnamon ice cream, mulled wine sorbet, sticky toffee pudding and Marco Pierre White's Harveys Lemon Tart and lemon soufflés.

Sun: Finishing off any cooking and planning my menu's for my Plan B.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                "It's" ?

"It's" is a contraction for "It is". HTH.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

"It's" ?

Was English your first language?

Moron.

Comment

Was English your first language?

Moron.

Merry Christmas Suity
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Merry Christmas Suity
                      And to you sir. I'll pop a piece of coal on for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X