• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whining permie managerman wants 'transparency' on contractor costs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Oh no, I don't mind - you just said to OG that laudanum may be a stretch too far.
    My Turkish physician prescribes it, so it's acceptable, and frankly, if you guys are constructing some artificial contractor universe which does not include laudanum, then YACNCOTBC.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      ..and put the shoes and bag back on the list while you're at it. Let's push the boat out
      Tailored shoes and the travel costs to and from the Via Condotti.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Shoes (for the racehorse)
        Of course! (Forgot the filly...)
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Almost forgot; slipping the used 500 euro note and personal message of thanks in with the tax returns!

Comment

Bail, miscellaneous fines and considerations to local law enforcement and judicial officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Bail, miscellaneous fines and considerations to local law enforcement and judicial officials.
              Does that not fall under Miscellaneous Operating Expenses? Thats where I put them for my tax returns.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Does that not fall under Miscellaneous Operating Expenses? Thats where I put them for my tax returns.
                Of course you are right, but the object here is transparency.

Comment

Baby Oil
                  Glass Topped Coffee Tables (I get through at least 3 a week)
                  Rhinestone G-Strings
                  Armadillos
                  Max Clifford
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Upkeep of coastal underground headquarters, mini-sub, fresh white kittens and golden buckets.

Comment

Passepartouts at the Monaco Grand Prix.

Comment

Working...
                      X