• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So that's where Shaunbhoy went

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    When I saw Scenic Valley I was thinking of wales....

I guess they have just not found the welsh ones yet?

Turn left, straight ahead, head past Test Please Delete and then straight into the Fed Up Now thread, the green skin gives him away.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I already got him this:

I'm quite proud of this

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Don't try this at home, folks.
        Where else should we try it then?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
          I'm quite proud of this
          It doesn't take much.

Comment

Aww bless, my genital wart is still hanging around like a pet stalker.
            FTFY
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I already got him this:

*Nods* an important part of being a theist is to refuse to listen to people who disagree, he put me on ignore when I asked how he could enjoy being in heaven if he had family members being tortured in hell, although he took the time to acknowledge it was a good question first.

Something about they have eyes but will not see?

Pity really, he was a convenient punch bag when my in laws had got on my nerves with their creationism.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                I'm quite proud of this
                Nobody shouyld take pride in being included on a list with proggy and Robinho.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                  *Nods* an important part of being a theist is to refuse to listen to people who disagree, he put me on ignore when I asked how he could enjoy being in heaven if he had family members being tortured in hell, although he took the time to acknowledge it was a good question first.

Something about they have eyes but will not see?

Pity really, he was a convenient punch bag when my in laws had got on my nerves with their creationism.
                  I assumed that would be the best bit about being in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Nobody shouyld take pride in being included on a list with proggy and Robinho.
                    Unless you take pride in being a twat.

Comment

Oh, MUN, you poor thing you. The hundreds of pages of posts on various CUK threads where we discussed these topics must have slipped your mind.

You feel free to keep on attacking me if you like since not only do I not see your posts unless someone quotes them, my ignore addon script means most of the time I am unaware you HAVE posted in the first place.

Have a lovely day. You and RedSauce can discuss amongst yourselves I suppose, although sadly the rest of CUK will have to watch.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X