• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So that's where Shaunbhoy went"

Collapse

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    The funny thing is he admits to adding us to his ignore list then "Temporarily" removes us from it. Surely that kind of defeats the purpose.

EDIT: Someone quote please
    *shrug* does it matter?

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No worries.
    You are quite funny today.

Should we let admin know someone has hacked your account?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I admit I'm a twat

No worries.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    The funny thing is he admits to adding us to his ignore list then "Temporarily" removes us from it. Surely that kind of defeats the purpose.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Poor dears. They've spent months maintaining that I'm only pretending to ignore them (because who could possibly bear to live without their opinions?) only to realise it's actually been true all along.

Maybe you could form a support group.
    Good lord, he has actually fallen for it.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Oh, MUN, you poor thing you. The hundreds of pages of posts on various CUK threads where we discussed these topics must have slipped your mind.

You feel free to keep on attacking me if you like since not only do I not see your posts unless someone quotes them, my ignore addon script means most of the time I am unaware you HAVE posted in the first place.

Have a lovely day. You and RedSauce can discuss amongst yourselves I suppose, although sadly the rest of CUK will have to watch.
    Sssssshhhhh - the grownups are talking.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Poor dears. They've spent months maintaining that I'm only pretending to ignore them (because who could possibly bear to live without their opinions?) only to realise it's actually been true all along.

Maybe you could form a support group.

PS: is MF playing games?

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Bit harsh.
    ROFL - you utter genius swine!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    I think that Doogie is a tosser and if I ever meet him I'm going to break his ******* legs.

Bit harsh.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I assumed that would be the best bit about being in heaven.
    Hmmm ... I should probably change that to family members you actually care about!

Our conversation was, I think, about me going to heaven if my daughter had gone to hell. That would effectively put me in hell etc.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Unless you take pride in being a twat.
    Welcome to CUK

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Oh, MUN, you poor thing you. The hundreds of pages of posts on various CUK threads where we discussed these topics must have slipped your mind.

You feel free to keep on attacking me if you like since not only do I not see your posts unless someone quotes them, my ignore addon script means most of the time I am unaware you HAVE posted in the first place.

Have a lovely day. You and RedSauce can discuss amongst yourselves I suppose, although sadly the rest of CUK will have to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Nobody shouyld take pride in being included on a list with proggy and Robinho.
    Unless you take pride in being a twat.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    *Nods* an important part of being a theist is to refuse to listen to people who disagree, he put me on ignore when I asked how he could enjoy being in heaven if he had family members being tortured in hell, although he took the time to acknowledge it was a good question first.

Something about they have eyes but will not see?

Pity really, he was a convenient punch bag when my in laws had got on my nerves with their creationism.
    I assumed that would be the best bit about being in heaven.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I'm quite proud of this
    Nobody shouyld take pride in being included on a list with proggy and Robinho.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X