• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unboomed! Room on the bench?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Strange finishing up on a Monday, nice short week though!
    I think the last day was meant to be Friday but the contract said today and I wasn't going to miss a day's invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I think the last day was meant to be Friday but the contract said today and I wasn't going to miss a day's invoicing.
      Ah, the 3.5 hr commute explains a lot I look forward to seeing the new, relaxed OG. That assumes that the bench time does not persist past Jan 31st of course! Fingers crossed something good comes along soon for you. Or that plan B is well received and we have AtW v2 on our hands...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Ah, the 3.5 hr commute explains a lot I look forward to seeing the new, relaxed OG. That assumes that the bench time does not persist past Jan 31st of course! Fingers crossed something good comes along soon for you. Or that plan B is well received and we have AtW v2 on our hands...
        Are you calling me a ****?

Plan B is quote modest really I am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Comment

That seat on the bench looks comfy.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              That seat on the bench looks comfy.
              Padded with wodges of fifties from your share options?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Padded with wodges of fifties from your share options?
                This week is the week.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  This week is the week.
                  Champagne on you at the Christmas party?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    My todo list features items its cheaper to get more competent people in to do so they are getting done at the moment. I will do electrics but not near water and I'm not patient enough to do decorating....
                    Water and electrickery I can do fine. I hate decorating so avoid it wherever possible and carpentry doesn't happen. No matter how hard I try or how simple I think it will be, it never is.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Will possibly be joining you soon - finish in 2 weeks exactly. Though there are a few interviews on the horizon. Looking forward to some bench time to get some stuff done round the house and some cooking with my newly ordered gas cooker (arriving this Friday!). My chill on the bench might be shorter than expected though....

Comment

Working...
                      X