• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Who.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think I must be the only person to buy 4 tickets to see Dr Who on the big screen in 3D and none of them were for me

Was supposed to be seeing the kids this weekend but thats been cancelled, so came into work today to shadow the transition to live that's on going as we speak
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - house tidying after the ceiling repair last weekend.
        Tomorrow - friend's medieval themed wedding so out with finest 15c banqueting clothes, followed by a medieval banquet.
        Sunday - babysit kids in church and relax on sofa with Mrs MUN on Sunday evening and watch either Pacific Rim or Hummingbird

Are you doing much?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Dr Who.

What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I might buy a new camera.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Currently booking trains and hotel for next weeks new contract.
              Tonight Pogle jr will drag me to the gym.

Tomorrow COMICON in Brum with Pogle Jr. She is very very hyper about it, and will be cosplaying - bless
              I have just had to get earlier return train tickets as we would have been getting home too late for the start of Dr Who - and that would never do.
              Sat evening aforementioned Dr Who, we are all very excited about it at Pogle acres

Sunday - no idea.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

It's been 10 years since we arrived in the UK and yesterday our container of earthly possessions we left behind arrived from SA. I'll be unpacking boxes and wiping away nostalgic tears all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I think I must be the only person to buy 4 tickets to see Dr Who on the big screen in 3D and none of them were for me

Was supposed to be seeing the kids this weekend but thats been cancelled, so came into work today to shadow the transition to live that's on going pearshaped as we speak
                  ftfy hth BIVMDI

and its more humorous rather than disastrous of the moment but that could change...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                    Tickets

Have you been to BCN, do you have any restaurant recommendations for the other 2 days?
                    I saw a recent TV food programme with that resturant, it's run by his brother, looks fun.

Highly recommend Cal Pep, it is the Tapas place to go to, it's very popular standing room only, but excellent tapas.

Also try Neichel, fantastic food, he's also the original chef who got the first Michelin stars for el bulli.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well was meant to go for a bit of Kegel tonight but am staying in as I had a wisdom tooth out this morning so feeling a bit wanky (*) dying for a fag, cup of tea and food but no go
                      Tomorrow will be relaxing, some shopping and some football
                      Sunday, relaxing, maybe go out for a walk in the Odenwald

Cheers, everyone have a good one...

(*) I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago as I had some work lined up, root canals and a couple of crowns, but my normal dentist has gone into semi-retirement so I have a new one. He went round the mouth checking it out and stated that I in fact need to have 2 teeth removed and a bridge so we dropped the old plan and put the paperwork in for the new one to be done early next year. Instead he just gave the old teeth the once over with the tartar cleaner and as I was rinsing my mouth out, a tooth fell out, which was a bit of a shock to both of us. It was actually a fake one, which was a shock to me as I don't recall ever having one put in. Anyway he stuck it back in. Come this week, Tuesday evening in my hotel, lying in bed I started to get the most excrutiating toothache which affected the whole left side of my head, 2 x Ibuprofen 600 didn't do much but still managed to crawl into work for 2 days and drive 300km home in the snow but made an appointment for Friday morning and badoom...
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X